Monday, December 21, 2009

hw # 27

For my little secretive interview I decided to speak with my little nephew Julian. Though he may not understand all of what I may say, he usually has some really good things to say. Me and him are always talking, he tells me about his school and his girlfriends. I tend to find it really interesting, because he always seems to amaze me. He be saying things that you wouldnt, and shouldnt expect from a three year old. No pun intended, We had this one conversation about ll his little girlfriends, in school, through my friends, and his mother's friends. I tell him, "you're only supposed to have one girlfriend at a time Julian" he tells me "shhh" and smiles. I have nothing else to do from there, so I just laugh, a natural reaction. The funny thing about his whole little situation is that he doesnt let any of them know his little scheme. My little role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment