Wednesday, December 2, 2009

hw #25

chris -

I have a friend who lives a similar lifestyle. His dad is always busy and he rarely finds time to spend quality time with him. The father in this short story seems to really care about his kids. As for the "cool" motorcycle guy, f%^k him. Good thing this is a made up story, least we cant get personal here. All that cool stuff goes out the window when you got responsibilities and kids. Being cool, in the end, can only take you so far.

Christian -

I found your story funny, but really true. All the time I see these fake kids, acting all hard in class, spazzing on teachers when its unnecessary. It's funny because now , kids find things like that funny, disrespecting teachers and all. They find it cool, portray that if you have the balls to stand up to and disrespect a teacher, your like this big cool guy who isnt scared of anyone. all i have to say is POSERS!

yurelis -

my wifeee, your story kind of felt like the corporate media of a new kid trying to fit in . being rich , giving away gifts to be cool and ending up with no one. I dont think this actually happens much in reality but this just shows that being cool should come naturally, and should never be forced.

michelle -

I liked your story, it reminded me a little of myself. Winking at the ladies and her feeling privileged while the others full of envy and jealousy. Your story was really put well real good. The kid, trying to seem all cool, ignoring people, gaining more and more attention. Then BOOM, the skateboard, what many teens find an entrance into cool, which i do not agree on.

anias -

hilarious!!! I was smirking the entire time while reading. You caught my attention and kept me interested the entire time. This story shows two types of cool's , the first in which everybody wanted to be like Beyonce Minaj and they all admired her and wanted to dress like her and all. The second was Beyonce Minaj having been trained in boxing and able to just easily smack 4 girls across the face and them not able 2 do much about it. This shows that cool people can want, but if you try too hard, you gon get bitch slapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment