Monday, February 8, 2010

HW 38 Art Project COOL

Untitled from Stephanie Adames on Vimeo.




1. What insights about cool does the art integrate? What do you hope people will realize or question from their encounter with your art? In our video we wanted to intergrate the "cool guy" being a total dick. He treats everyone like crap, not caring about anyones feelings.


2. Describe the process of making the project - how'd you do each step? If it was a group project, what did you contribute?

we wanted to make a video where we could make people laugh and also be like, "yo this guy is really a dick". My personal contributions were just ideas, and always how to set up our acting and where to put our actors.

3. Does making art seem cool to you? Why or why not?

Sometimes I find art cool, but most times often than not I dont. I dont think theres any type of significance behind it, its just not something that appeals to me right away. Maybe theres some type of art i have yet 2 experience that will blow my mind, but I have yet to run into it. Maybe thats all i need..

No comments:

Post a Comment