Monday, February 8, 2010

hw 39, first school assignment

Why do kids stay in school?

Why do we have to have so much respect for these teachers, but they have almost none for us?

Do teachers enjoy failing students on purpose?

Every year, dozens of kids fail and we always say it's the teachers fault. Sometimes they are though, I believe a lot of teachers favor many students and judge them strickly on character, rather than the work they turn in. I know it's definately happened to me this part semester. I did way more homework assignments then most students, yet they passed and I failed. I wonder why the government makes teachers have this almighty high authority over the students, when they shouldn't. I mean well, yea they should have some, but they swear they're like Gods/Goddesses compared to the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment