Monday, October 5, 2009

hw # 9

Hey Chris thanks for your comment, you actually made me catch a couple of laughs to be completely honest. I liked the fact that you were able to relate to me in your comment on my video, about how friends and school, keep you less distracted and shall we say, "addicted" to digital technology. It was also really funny how you actually paid attention to my video, and noticed that I was on your page on facebook. Only the keen eye would see such a thing. You basically understood my concept on my video so there's not much I can say about how we may have thought of the video differently. Now, I got a quick question for you. If you didn't have school or friends do you think you would just stay home all day and just text, watch tv, play games all day? think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment