Sunday, October 4, 2009

comments hw # 8, i believe

Comment on Chris Roldan's video

You have no idea how pissed I am, I had the best post ever on this, and my stupid phone didn't post it. That's what I hate about this "digital media" nonsense. I liked your video man. I'm going to try my best to state some of the things I stated in the last post. I feel you on the whole thing with your sister, because I know that when my nephews are older, I'm going to want them to be able to contact me whenever, and however. Maybe in your next post, you might want to write about the message you are trying to send with your video so you don't hear the b.s about you doing it wrong. You the best bro see ya 2morrow. P.S my other comment was like 3x as long as this one!! I'm pissed!

Comment on Bryanna Wright's video

I think most of us seem to find ourselves, stuck on multiple things, related to electronics of course, at the same time. And americans say we can't multi-task, smh. And as for the whole running up the bill thing, I think most of us abuse digital things, just because we KNOW its usually like unlimited. So we text and text nd text, but if we had a limit to such things, though if things were more limited we would definately find some kind of way to not ineract too much , and get ourselves "addicted". On your next post, try elaborating more on your ideas, because you may have good ones, but if nobody hears all that you have to say, what's the point?! Lol . I recently been trying to push myself to work out more

No comments:

Post a Comment